- Repeatedly touching your face can spread bacteria and can cause infection, according to Dr Nicole Chiang.
- The year-old simply refrains from touching her face to maintain her radiant skin, according to journalist Fi Glover.
- The A-list duo turned out for the New York event and ended up sitting next to each other on the front row, even holding hands at one point.
Meryl Streep Is Gangsta According to New BFF 50 Cent
50 Cent Laguna Biotch Spills
- Other celebrities who refrain from touching their faces include supermodel and it-girl Kendall Jenner, who said she was told from an early age to keep her hands away from her skin.
- And Meryl was there with her daughter and obviously places were limited.
- Meanwhile, Meryl looked casual but fabulous, as always, in a simple white shirt and black v-neck jumper with a coral-coloured pashmina.
One of Meryl Streep's beauty tips is that she does not touch her face, according to journalist Fi Glover. She never touches her face. The pair were joined by friends as they took their place at the Madison Square Garden game, while most of Hollywood were enjoying an evening at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
Tag 50 Cent
This can cause inflammation of the skin and can affect its pigmentation. Dr Chiang also warned that rubbing the skin can result in pigmentation and wrinkles. How World Cup winners celebrate! By Felicity Thistlethwaite. With her youthful glow and blemish-free skin, she does not look like a woman approaching her seventies.